Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

More baking

I told you we would make buns, and we did! And I photographed EVERYTHING. Cinnamon buns first.

The dough is made of wheat flour, water, milk (?), yeast, cardamom and maybe something else I don't know I didn't make it.

Butter.

Sugar.

Cinnamon.



You see me rollin'

This is how we roll.


Cutting the roll.

Then we leave them alone for a while to swell up before we bake them in the oven. Then we brush the buns with egg (the yolk and the white mixed together) and sprinkle sugar on top --> oven time!

And this is what they looked like after the oven.





We made other kinds of buns too. Christmas buns have raisins in them!

kakakakakakakaka




My mom also made these buns, which kind of look like plaits! (These ones you just cut like bread.)



No comments:

Post a Comment