Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Summer

Hello my blog and its 0 readers ;) Long time, no write.

I have long since returned to Finland. Well, about a month ago. I've been extremely lazy with my blog, much lazier than I intended to... It's partially because I was quite busy during springtime, I had exams in Galway and when I came back home I had my entrance exam to a Finnish medical school. I got the results already, I didn't get in. Which didn't surprise me at all! And I wasn't very disappointed either because it means I get to go back to Galway in September! That is IF I passed my NUIG exams. Which I will find out today, almost exactly five hours from now. Yikes!

Another reason why I haven't been active with my blog is because Blogger notified me that I don't have any space left for uploading pictures... And I haven't wanted to think about what to do about it. But now I deleted some old posts which had too many photos, so it should be ok. I'll try and upload something in this post to test if it works!

I want to post at least once a week during the summer, because I'm sure everyone is dying to know what's going on in my exciting life! I'm spending a lot of time in the countryside at my grandmother's house with my gran, mum and four cats. So I should have something to tell you. At least some pictures (although I left my good camera behind when I left Ireland :( I wish I had taken it with me!) if nothing else! And I have some other topics in mind as well.


Here's a pic of our cat Pamela on the roof.

I'll be back soon! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment