Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Fotofoto

Here are some photos from last Sunday, some food photos taken before Aoife's party, and then some from Dublin after I left. (I had a little time before the bus left in Dublin so I played with my camera!)


































Expect a lot of more pictures in the following days; I am going to Aran Islands tomorrow! The International Students Society is organising a trip to Inis Mór for the appalling price of 11 € (includes buses there and back and the ferries), so I decided  to sign up! The e-mail was sent on Tuesday, and I signed up the same day because I was expecting it to get booked full soon, and so it did. We are leaving tomorrow morning at 8.30 from the university and we'll be back around 18.30, so I'll have the whole day to look around and be a tourist. I'm expecting rain but also magnificent views! We will probably rent bikes, since it's a big island and the society got us a discount. But I will tell you more about the trip later!

No comments:

Post a Comment